We are looking for experts
Past Preservers wants to expand our network of experts and specialists who can energetically share their knowledge and enthusiasm for their subjects with the viewing public.
Our expert database includes specialists from over twenty countries with a variety of skill sets and specializations. Our goal is to discover bright new talent for the media, if you have an interest in working on television documentaries as an expert contributor, we want to hear from you.
How to apply
You will need to upload your CV, two pictures and send us a short film of no more than 3-4 minutes duration. The film should be very straightforward – and can be as simple as a friend recording you on a smartphone!
The film should consist of you talking to camera:
a) Give your name and job title at the start, explain your job in laymen’s terms and talk briefly about what you do.
b) Relate a story, within your area of expertise, that you want to tell and think the general public would find interesting.
Making your film
1. We are looking for people who can really bring their subject to life in a way that would appeal to a broad audience.
2. Keep a mainstream audience in mind and avoid complicated terminology.
3. Convey your enthusiasm and passion for your subject.
4. Don’t worry about producing a super slick film; you can even film your answers on a smartphone. Just keep it simple – we aren’t evaluating your camera skills. The most important thing is that we can see and hear you clearly.
5. Take a look at our audition video compilation for a better idea on how to make your video!
Please be aware we will showcase your clip on our Youtube Channel and other Past Preservers social media sites. If you would rather keep your video private, please advise us beforehand.