Past Preservers Media Consultancy
We connect our partners and clients to the vivid, often elusive and ever changing array of social and historical sources that surrounds us.
Above all, our clients require from us the consistent and reliable capacity to provide access to the archaeological, scientific, and practical resources crucial to their projects and business.
Our projects include work for major networks, such as the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, the National Geographic Channel, and Al-Jazeera International, ABC, and Channel 4.
Here are just a few of our past projects in collaboration with the following production companies, Gruppe 5, Committee Films, Blast! Films, JWM Productions, Ruggie Media, and GRB Entertainment to name a few. Enjoy!
Our Professional Services Include
Original concept development and evaluation
Project research and development
Referral to specialists from our extensive database
Creative assistance throughout the life of the project
Casting of presenters from our own in house agency
- Adrian Hayes: Polar Explorer & Adventurer joins Past PreserversBy Past Preservers on September 24, 2015
Lost Your Password?
- Adrian Hayes: Polar Explorer & Adventurer joins Past Preservers
- Dr Deborah Berebichez: Host of Science Channel’s Outrageous Acts of Science Joins Past Preservers
- Casting Underwater Archaeologists
- The Archaeology Channel Conference on Cultural Heritage Media & International Film and Video Festival 2016
- Great Offer from our Friends at Export & General Insurance